Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reflecting on Learning

My most passionate hope for the future as am early childhood professional, for the children, and for the families with whom I work with it that we can together create a world that is anti-bias and give everyone the same opportunities to be great, express themselves freely, and feel confident in who they are.


I would like to thank all my colleagues who have once again supported me, taught me, and encouraged me during this class at Walden. I am inspired by each of you every day and know that our children are in better hands because they have you.

3 comments:

  1. HI Abigail, providing children with opportunities to be great, to be able to express themselves and to feel confident in who they are is such an important aspect of anti-bias education. Thank you for your support and contributions throughout this enlightening course. I would also like to wish you everything of the best as we enter the final course of this Master's program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail, I have found your posts very informative and enlightening. You have raised interesting points as well. You will definitely be a great advocate for everyone to express themselves freely and feel confident! Good luck to you in the completion of this program! See you after Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have truly enjoyed having so many classes with your at Walden, I have learned so much (it just goes to show your really are never too old). I have been working towards this goal for many years-but of course had to take time to put my children through college and then my son was in the Marines so I had much on my mind. Well, we are down to our final class and I wish you the best in all you do and hope we get to meet at graduation.

    ReplyDelete